2. icicle marriage bed

sunday was a blurry stupor of exhaustion.  i do know kyle made me a scrambled egg benny which was yummy.  i do know it snowed big fat flakes in the morning and we talked about the possibility of missing church.  i do know we ended up going and i wore my christmas red velvet soldier jacket and purple leg warmers.  i do know that colouring with sloan in the 'adult colouring book' kept me awake during sacrament meeting.  i was alone for a while in sunday school and that guy that sarah says likes me because he talked to me once at the summer fair activity i was forced to attend with her, came and sat at the end of my row.  sarah takes this as a sign.  her and kyle eventually came back and sat by me.  people were sharing their favourite book of mormon scriptures.  i tried so hard to listen and follow along but i kept waking up, not knowing i had fallen asleep.  relief society was worse.  i chose a row that all the old ladies like to sit in and i didn't notice until i was too deeply rooted in my commitment to my travel plan to the back right corner against the jutting wall.  so i found myself in a row cheek to cheek, if you will.  the teacher, sister faganello, was very good and handed out cookies and there was a video and i barely know what was said...living a christlike life i think.  coincidentally sarah and kyle were invited to the faganello's for dinner.  i stayed home to sleep and they asked about me and sarah explained that i didn't get a good sleep and sister faganello did an imitation of my zoned out zombie face and said "i wondered if i was really that boring..."  haha.  i did have the time to figure out she is type one though.

so i didn't know what to do about the cpap.  obvs i couldn't just live my christmas vacation not sleeping.  and i didn't know anyone who i could ask to send it to me, or how long that would take.  turns out kyle saved the day.  he has the snore guard thing that is molded to your teeth and keeps your jaw from moving... part of the reason i need a cpap is because my jaw moves back and interferes with normal breathing.  so he boiled and and we remolded it to my teeth and i tried it.  slept for 3.5 hours straight without ever waking up.  woke up feeling so much more refreshed and had a pulled pork bun and a tart.

we played camel cup and i lost as usual.  i always come in last.  when i was here in july we played and had a hilarious time and lets just say there was a lot of silliness and i may or may not have added a chocolate almond to the game.  sarah saved it which is only right.  you roll the dice from a pyramid with a open close slot.  the almond was in there.  kyle kept hucking it and i kept retrieving it.  this war continued and included me trying to make him lick it and then putting it in his ear, and in the end he flushed it, which upset sarah very much.  not much deterred i snuck a new thing into the game.  then sarah and kyle went to bed because they go to bed around 10, 10:30 and i was wide awake.


Comments